OPEN DOORS TO FUTURE CAREERS
Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences is one of Finland's leading University of Applied Sciences with the widest offering in Business studies in the fields of IT, International Business, Hospitality, Tourism and Event management and Sports Management. Haaga-Helia has close ties to the business world with 100 partner companies that contribute to study projects and internship opportunities that provide a great kick start for a career. Haaga-Helia embraces a modern teaching style with a variety of learning approaches such as classroom and online learning, group work, project work together with companies, as well as problem-based and project-based learning. The University offers a caring and supportive environment with a wide range of student support services available. It provides students with the skills and the mindset to succeed in the world of tomorrow. Haaga-Helia's lecturers are experts in their fields with extensive theoretical background and work experience in a wide variety of industries.
Why choose Haaga-Helia?
- Study in a truly international environment with students from over 100 different nationalities.
- Opportunity to complete one semester as an exchange student in one of Haaga-Helia’s 200 partner universities around the world.
- Possibility to acquire a double degree. Double degree students complete two semesters abroad and receive a diploma from both, Haaga-Helia and the partner university.
- Haaga-Helia has received a quality label from the Finnish Education Evaluation Centre, FINEEC, praising Haaga-Helia’s excellent working-life contacts and strong pedagogical teaching approach.
- In 2019, Haaga-Helia was ranked the best university of applied sciences in international student mobility, as well as the best in international student satisfaction
Haaga-Helia UAS has 5 campuses and they are in Helsinki (Pasila, Haaga and Malmi), in Porvoo and in Vierumäki. It is truly international with over 1,100 international degree students and 200 partner institutions. There are over 100 different nationalities on its campuses. In 2019, Haaga-Helia was ranked as the best university of applied sciences for international student mobility. The campuses are high-tech, modern, well-equipped and people friendly.
There are 7 bachelor's degree programmes and 3 master's degree programmes which are offered in English. The tuition fee ranges from 8500€ to 9500€ per academic year depending on the programmes.
The University offers early bird discounts and scholarships to all eligible students. Students have access to a dedicated support network at Haaga-Helia. There is a specialized career services team which helps international students get work placements and jobs after their studies or even part-time jobs, summer jobs and so forth during their studies at Haaga-Helia to open doors to future careers!
Follow Haaga-Helia on
LinkedIn: Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
Snapchat: Haaga-Helia amk
Virtual campus tour: haaga-helia.fi/en/about-haaga-helia/campuses