Finest Quality of Education
Finland offers high quality, research intensive and affordable education through a unique and innovative teaching style. It is one of the leading countries in education within the OECD In 2019, Finland bagged the 15th spot on US News & World Report’s “Best Countries for Education” ranking.
Programs of the Future
Finland is known for its specialized and future-ready programs such as
- Bioeconomy Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering &Production Technology
- Smart & Sustainable Design
- Computational Engineering & Technical Physics
- Bioenergy Systems
- Energy Conversion
- Nuclear Engineering
- Circular Economy
- Sustainability Science & Solutions
- Global Management of Innovation & Technology
- Advanced Structural Design & Robotised Welding
- Software Engineering & Digital Transformation
- Strategic Finance & Analytics
High Demand for Skilled Profession
The country needs talented individuals to work as skilled professionals who have a strong command over the English language. The nation faces acute labour shortage as the post-war baby-boom age groups continue to retire. Finland is home to over 200 game industry companies.The stable economy, strong public transport and ready access to state-funded, affordable healthcare services make Finland a great place to study, work and raise a family.
World-leading Business Environment
- Finland is a wealthy Nordic country with a gross domestic product per capita of
€42,300 which is equal to Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom.
- The Economist ranks Finland among the ten best business environments in the
- Finland has invested heavily in medical, pharmaceutical, life science, ICT and
Artificial intelligence research for decades.
- It is a world leader in technology and tops global rankings in environmental
protection, social security and education.
- According to research conducted in 15 European countries, Finnish companies are
leading Europe in utilising AI.
- The service industry is the largest employer by a clear margin. The value of Finnish
service exports is €26 billion. The most common exports are information
communication technology, transport, licencing and tourism services.
- Health technology is one of the leading export industries in Finland.
- A majority of Finnish health tech companies operate globally and most of their
products are exported.
- Bayer’s R&D in Finland delivers innovative pharmaceutical products based on
polymer-based drug delivery. In 2016, Bayer’s Mirena became the first Finnish
blockbuster pharma product which is being exported to more than 130 countries
- Finland is a leading country in shipbuilding and the manufacturing of large diesel
engines, lifts and paper machines
- Top products exported by Finland:
- Medical Instruments
- Uncoated paper
- Cruise ships
- Electrical transformers
- SLUSH, held in Helsinki, is Europe’s leading start-up event that brings together 4,000
businesses, 2,000 investors and 20, 000 visitors from 100 different countries every
- Finland is home to over 200 game industry companies.
- New businesses are being created in the game industry, electronics and software
production, cleantech, process industry and automation, power tools and ships,
health technology and the utilisation of forest resources.