- Learn what’s new in data processing and uncertainty quantification, computer vision or material physics
- Solve real-life industrial and socio-economic problems cost-efficiently using computational tools
- Specialise in material design and optimisation, simulating complex- systems and improving their functionality, or in creating algorithms transforming big data into knowledge.
- Core studies, 7-12 ECTS credits: technical computing, research methods
- Specialisation studies in one of three fields, 74 ECTS credits:
Techno mathematics: modelling and simulation systems, intelligent data analysis and uncertainty quantification, risk analysis and decision support systems
Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition: Pattern recognition and data analytics, digital imaging, image processing, and analysis, computer vision and machine vision
Technical Physics: material physics, nanophysics, applied optics, microelectronics, and optoelectronics
The specialisation studies include a Master s thesis and seminar,
30 ECTS credits
- Minor studies, 20 ECTS credits: recommended minor studies are industrial engineering and management, international business management, software engineering and digital transformation, digitalisation and business analytics, renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Elective studies, 14-19 ECTS credits: select from any disciplines at LUTIncluding business and management studies
More aboutthe programme, learning outcomes, career prospects and admission atlut.fi/cetp.