Electronics, Bachelor Degree
1.Degree: Bachelor Engineering
Credits : 240 ECTS
Application Period: 7-20 Jan 2021
Study Plcaes : 40
Tuition Fee :12000 euros
Studying Electronics a truly multicultural environment in Metropolia UAS gives you a perfect start towards an international career in a challenging and fast developing field of technology. The degree gives you a solid basis to work as an engineer anywhere in the world in various positions.
- Extensive core requirement studies in natural sciences and a diverse range of electronics professional studies.
- Specialise in embedded systems, sensors, wireless telecommunications, and electronics and EMC. Professional qualifications are supplemented with project management, language and communication and IT studies.
- Electronics Engineer designing electronic circuits for different applications.
- Manufacturing and testing devices.
- Sales and marketing of devices.