Information Technology, Bachelor’s Degree
3.Degree: Bachelor of Enginerring.
Credits : 240 ECTS
Application Period: 7-20 Jan 2021
Study Places : 70
Tuition Fee :10000 euros
Campus : Karamalmi Campus
Information Technology is everywhere in today's society as it is needed in electronic and media appliances, computers, household devices, and almost in every part of our everyday lives.
- Excellent combination of basic and professional courses in IT
- High-quality education
- A solid basis to work as an engineer both in Finland and abroad
- Major options in Smart IoT Systems and Mobile Solutions
- International and supportive learning environment
- Multidisciplinary educational institution with a vast partner network
Core Engineering subjects Mathematics and Physics
You will choose your major option during your first study year. We offer you two options: Mobile Solutions and Smart IoT Systems.
- Starting studies in major option requires that you have followed the curriculum as planned and have completed 60 ects.
- The major option will be offered if a sufficient number of students will choose the major option.
- We have limited study places in each major option.
- If the number of students applying for a major exceeds the number of study places, the selection criteria will be based on study success and other criteria defined by the degree program.
Mobile Solutions - Digital Media in Your Hands
As media consumption is moving to mobile devices there is ever increasing need for software developers who master mobile specific software development.
The course offerings include:
- Embedded Systems programming
- Internet of Things
- Modern Measurement Systems and Sensor Technologies
- Open-source Operating Systems
Graduates will work for example in product research and development departments, as a technical specialists or as a software developer in various ICT companies.
You can have many different career and further study paths after your graduation. Your future job may range from systems, software and hardware design to consulting, product support and management positions.