Industrial Management, Master's Degree
Degree Title: Master of Engineering
Duration: 1 years
Credits: 60 ECTS
Application Period: 7-20 Jan 2021
Fee: 11000 euros
Industrial Management Master's degree program is a 1-year program that allows to study alongside a full-time job. The average student in the program is a 30-40+ years old engineer or team leader, who wants to make a career leap from engineering toward management positions.
The courses are conducted via contact teaching, self-study, team work, class discussions, business simulations, workshops and seminars. The studies are integrated into real-life business projects that allow you to study part-time while working.
At the very heart of your studies will be the Master’s Thesis, a business development project conducted in a grounded evidence based manner, typically addressing a real-life business challenge of your employer organization.
Our agile learning mode offers you support whilst you are on the move:
- Interactivelectures, expert workshops & class discussions
- Face-to-faceconsultancy with experienced faculty members, and opportunity for individual advice, development and help
- Multichannellearning with a variety of modes, with course materials available online
- Audio/video/virtual opportunities
- No examinations, instead practical assignments and discussion leader sessions
- Active peer community of learners.